The school is affiliated to the CISCE, offering courses in science and commerce streams at the secondary and higher secondary levels. Our philosophy is to improve educational outcomes through a more relevant and enjoyable approach to education.
NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOLS (ROSEBUDS TO CLASS 5)
Our first aim is to make sure that the transition from home to school environment is a happy and a relaxed phase for children and parents. Once inside the school premises, our students enjoy learning through play in an environment full of opportunities for fun and inspiration.
MIDDLE SCHOOL (CLASS 6 TO 8)
There is considerable diversity in how and when students move through this stage , and what impact it has on their attitude to and success in learning. Hence this is essential in this stage to mention students interest and motivation, and provide oppurtunities for them to catch up if they are to be ready for the senior phase of learning. In this phase the students are gradually empowered to learn the basics and consolidate the foundation of their academics. Special care is taken to unravel the myriad talents and inclinations of the students.
SECONDARY SCHOOL (CLASSES 9 TO 10)
The secondary school years are the most memorable in every student's life. At M.P BIRLA FOUNDATION H.S SCHOOL, we ensure that our students encounter fresh challenge as they develop, change , learn and explore on their journey to young adulthood.
HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL (CLASSES 11 & 12)
These two years are of great significance in the life of every student as we endeavour to prepare them to face the challenges that await them after school. Not only are the students prepared for their school leaving board examinations, arrangements are also made to provide guidance for competitive examination. These students are also entrusted with duties and resposibilities to organize intra as well as inter school events - cultural as well as sports, empowered to maintain school discipline and encouraged to represent the school in regional, national as well as international events and are thus nurtured into all rounded, complete and pragmatic citizens of the world.
Class rooms of the entire school are provided with computer aided Smart Boards to make learning easier, more interactive and interesting. These classes with their constant use of audio visuals and animation are a roaring success among students and teachers alike.
- LKG - 7:45 AM to 10:45 AM
- KG - 7:45 AM to 11:00 AM
- Classes I to V (Morning) - 6:45 AM to 11:15 AM
- Classes VI to XII (Day) - 11:15 AM to 5:00 PM
- LKG & KG - Red Check frock with beige tunic, maroon tie, black shoes & white socks.
- I to IX - Blue striped shirt with school monogram, pilot blue divided skirt, tie, black shoes & white socks.
- XI to XII - Off white shirt with school monogram, pilot blue skirt, tie, black shoes & white socks.
- LKG & KG - Red Check shirt with beige shorts, maroon tie, black shoes & white socks.
- I to V - Blue striped shirt with school monogram, pilot blue shorts, tie, black shoes & white socks.
- VI to X - Shorts are replaced by trousers with respect to uniform for I to V.
- XI to XII - Off white shirt with school monogram, pilot blue trousers, tie, black shoes & white socks.
- Maroon V-neck cardigan in addition to summer uniform for Classes LKG & KG.
- Pilot blue V-neck cardigan in addition to summer uniform for Classes I to V.
For both Boys and Girls, blazers with the school monogram are compulsory from classes VI to XII.