The following under noted safety and security practices followed in our School -
- 120 CCTV cameras in and around the School Premises covering all areas with facility for recording footage.
- Barbed wire on the boundary wall of the entire school compound.
- Adequate security personnel including lady guards.
- Separate drinking water and toilet facilities for Boys & Girls.
- Helper Ayahs in each class room to assist the teachers of LKG and KG classes.
- Lady attendant in the Girls' washroom during school hours.
- Lady attendant in school buses.
- GPS and CCTV in School Buses.
- ID Cards for visitors issued at the school gate & maintenance of log book for entry & exit of visitors.
- Break and Dispersal monitored by teachers on duty and Principal/VP/AVP.
- Separate ID Cards for Private/Carpool/Bus students at the time of dispersal.