The primary aim of the school is to impart to its students a sound moral education based on the principles and values inherent in the Indian tradition. The emphasis is on Indian culture and heritage, so as to develop character and mould future citizens of India.
We constantly strive to:
- Help students become mature, value-oriented citizens
- Encourage them to continually strive for excellence
- Dispose them to value freedom and use it judiciously
- Teach them to be courageous and firm on principles
- Inspire them to be selfless while serving others
- Instil in them the drive and will to initiate social change